October 21, 2014

Think Pink Wishes

Hi Hope you all had a great weekend ! It's time for a new challenge at High Hopes.This week we honor Breast Cancer Awareness. We want to see 
PINK 
I am using Frosty Snowman All done in pink.I went to town with my pink and well...glitter too.This card really sparkles lol
The silver background is from Stampin Up. The pink patterned is from Bo Bunny's new Candy Lane line. The trees are chipboard that I had painted and added a couple stamped images.They were coordinates with the sentiment.I wish I could remember the company but I don't have the package anymore.


These hanging snowflakes are a fav die of mine.They are from Memory Box's precious ornaments.

My image is on an embossed background.And all that glitter is from TH distress glitter.I can't tell you how much I love this stuff.It has such a twinkle to it.You will fall in love :)


Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs :)


No comments: