October 16, 2014

Beware Spooky Cute

First I have some news to share...if you are liking any of these cards I have made I have some listed for sale. You can find the link here.  Please contact me via email - overtimect@hotmail.com for questions .Please post in the header CARDS FOR SALE .Just so I know you are not spam.Thank you for your love and support ! It is so appreciated . If this goes over well I will set up a different way for selling my cards.

Now onto fun business....
I'm gonna try to squeeze more Halloween cards if I can.So here is one for today :)
This kitty just melted my heart.It's from Whipper Snapper.A must for your stamp collection lol.
My papers are from Authentique ,not sure the name of the collection. Which I distressed ripped and all that good stuff.I added some distress ink for the edges.

Lots of little embellishments went onto this baby. Flowers from Prima and WOC. And of course those cute pumpkins from my local gift store. As well as the cheese clothe in that cream love !


Those adorable clothes spins ...OMG really love these.I did take the orange star one and used a TH rub on atop of it,you'll actually see a few rub ons throughout the card.

A little TH chitchat stickers covered in distress ink and some glossy accents.
Now onto the elephant in the room....the cobweb around the card.This is a MS border punch.I cut from black cs and spritzed with purple and green spritz. I also added all kinds of bling to this card .
Now as fab as this looks ,I didn't account for the slight lopsidedness of it if it's not on the inside as well.Live and learn I guess.


Thanks for stopping by 
Big Hugs :)


No comments: