October 02, 2014

A Puuurfect celebration

Oh have I got a cutie to share with you today. Meet Wryn and her kitty balloon to help celebrate .
This is Purfect Birthday stamp found here 
Anything kitty melts my heart.
Now my papers are from Bo Bunny's Somewhere in Time collection.This is a fab color combo in this line. i was happy to find ribbon in my stash to match it :) gotta love when that happens hey?

I'd like to enter into 
Tiddly Inks Challenge -Make it Sparkle 
Thanks for stopping by :)




5 comments:

JanR said...

Sweet card! Such wonderful little bows! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Loopylou. said...

eeeeeeeeeeep!! omg!! I adore this card!! its just fabulous!!!
Thanks you so much for playing along with the Tiddly Inkers this week.
hugs Lou xx

Unknown said...

Utterly brilliant! I love everything about this. <3 <3

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a fantastic card. I really like the colours. Thanks so much for playing at Tiddly Inks x

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Wow! I'm in LOVE with this card! LOVE the colors and all the detail! So much fun!

Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks! :)

hugs,
JoAnn:)