October 14, 2014

Celebrate the Season

Well I am starting off today just great ...I'm sorry I'm late posting.I guess I still think it's Monday. It must be all the turkey that has my head fuzzy lol. This week's High Hopes challenge isn't about the turkey but rather anything !! 
...every one's favorite challenge 
My card today is featuring Joey Snowy :)
I am drawing a complete blank on what paper I used ....hmmm  really bad turkey brain lol
I used the Memory Box snowflake die for around the image. And my trees from Dees Dies.

I used the Memory Box snowflake die for around the image. And my trees from Dees Dies. On each layer I added Alene's Faux Snow and top with distress glitter..I could not get a good picture of how glittery the trees are...IRL they are fab !! Not to mention I could not get a nice bight picture...forgive the darkness :)



So hope you can join us !! 
Hugs 


1 comment:

Creative Tara said...

Yep you still make beautiful cards my friend!