October 29, 2014

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

Ok I'm back with another card that I have to say...loving this image.  It's from Kenny K . I wanted to focus on the girl more than the background so I kinda did a tone thing on the background.And went vibrant on her. It just made her pop.I'm loving this hot pink ...not your typical colors for Christmas.
My papers are from Bo Bunny's new Candy Cane lane collection. The flowers are from Prima ,WOC and the white poinsettia is from hero Arts I believe. I actually spritzed the poinsettia up with some glitter spray.


The mittens are a die from Memory Box .Snowflake chipboard is Kaisercraft and painted white with some pearl centers.


The cool border over the cheesecloth is from Blue Fern Studios chipboard..painted with picked raspberry distress paint.

I'd like to enter into the following challenges-
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges -BINGO (glitter.2 design papers and die cuts)
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenges-If you wanna get ahead ,get a hat 

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs :)


7 comments:

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Tanya. So beautifully coloured with wonderful detail. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K xx

Tracy said...

Love the colours you used, so vibrant and happy :)
Great image and your colouring is perfect.

Julie Temple said...

Cute...love the colors! Thanks for playing along at Holly Jolly this time!

Julie

Inkyfingers said...

What a cute card with so much to look at. Love your colouring - she really pops! Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 200 - hope to see you again soon x

Regan said...

Tanya, this card is AMAZING!!! I love the colors and that mitten die is adorable! I think I must buy that one! Fab coloring too, of course! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
{hugs}
Regan
Team B{iker Girl}

Tanya M. said...

super!