October 06, 2014

Kitty Fall Fun

Hi...I am so excited.Ooooh you're gonna love this next challenge with High Hopes.
We wanna see your
FALL OR HALLOWEEN 
projects.FUN RIGHT !! Oh boy do I love the colors in these themes.Today I am using another stamp from the new release ,although feel free to use an old image because there are some great ones.
So this is Halloween Kitty and up in the corner is Bat  
My papers are from Bo Bunny's Autumn Song . The burlap I got at Michaels,from DCWV .It was a whole pack of colored burlap.But it was on the bright side so I sprayed it with various color..some gold and browns.Can't remember exactly.I just got spray happy.lol I wished i had taken a pic to show you the difference in colors.



Some gorgeous flowers from Prima and WOC. And those cute pumpkins I found at a local gift shop.They are scented and probably not meant for crafts lol but hey why not ?? I spritzed them with some gold spray ,it wouldn't stick to it but rather splatter on it so I went with it and threw the heat gun at it :) The leaves are from Lawn Fawn I believe 


So I hope to see you join us ! I wanna see those pretty colors :)


2 comments:

Graphicat said...

What's not to love here? Fall, colour, kitty... Burlap?!! It's awesome my friend!

Carolina F. said...

Beautiful Card!