October 28, 2014

Frosty Friends

Hi !! I hope everyone has had a great weekend.We have gotten our first taste of snow. not that it's a surprise.It would be weird not to have snow for Halloween lol. It sure makes it difficult for buying warm costumes .Of course the kids always pick something that just doesn't do well outside of the classroom lol. I will try to remember to post a pic of Emma in her costume,it's cute this year :) 

So I gotta say it's been a loooong time since I've made an easel card.It's about time I think. I really do like them. 
This week's challenge at High Hopes Challenges
 is all about the 
BORDERS 
or decorative edge 
I liked the idea of the easel card to show off the border punch I used. A Martha Stewart snowflake punch :) And the snowflakes need a snowman...
Here's Frosty Friends from the new release.I added some trees to the background.I know !!! I masked and stamped a background. I can't believe I did it either.But I am kinda happy on how it turned out. 


My papers are from Lili of the Valley .Flowers are from Prima , Petaloo and The Ribbon Girl.The ribbon is also from Ribbon Girl , The Sentiment is from Hero Arts and Stampendous . The die for sentiment and image are from Spellbinders. 


Close Up of Frosty :)  with all that rock candy distress glitter


The cute chipboard piece is from Blue Fern Studios. You can find here at C'est Magnifique Kits  as well as more Blue Fern Studio chipboard...love love this product . I took the berry stems and used distress paint and distress glitter. I like how it turned out :) 


Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs <3 nbsp="" p="">



5 comments:

Kerri said...

Gorgeous card I love everything about it!! Whoever gets that card is very lucky!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

I just had to run right over and tell you how amazing this card is! What a lot of work it was. I just love all the details, the amazing coloring and all the yummy embellishments! AWESOME!!!

Jane Z said...

Wonderful card, Tanya! I love all the detail and work you put into your cards - Fabulous!!!

Carolina F. said...

Beautiful card, love the flowers, papers, all the detail you did.

Scrappyrpnprn said...

This is one gorgeous card my friend! Love everything about it. Just amazing!