February 02, 2013

Wish Wonder Dreams

Hi ! My Apologies for bad pic.Just couldn't get a good lighting spot to take. 
Of course this happens when you try to take a pic at night instead of in good daylight ! lol
But I of course wanted to share with ya....so I'm sharing my bad lighting faux pas !

 So picture this looking much better.So of course this is a Saturated Canary image,I have been doing a lot of these images lately ?? Hopefully you don't get sick of me doing these.I do know I have a couple more around the corner lol. So bear with me. My papers are from My Mind's Eye and again my memory escapes me as to which line it was. It'll come to me at like 3 am and I'll wake up and have to post it lol. Flowers are from Prima and WOC ,my fav flowers peeps lol. Anyhooo Hopes u like !



Thanks for stopping by ! 


4 comments:

Tracey said...

This is wonderful Tanya :D
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Anonymous said...

Tanay WOW that card is beautiful! I really love all the bling and that image is so cute! I just love Saturated Canary images they are so fun to color!! Great card! Hope you are feeling better

Creative Tara said...

Wow, totally missed this card and I just love it! Some of my fave colours and such a cute image... the hair looks fab, too!

Calzone Recipes said...

Thaank you for this