February 19, 2013

Curious Bunny

Ooops I did it again...well ok my card was done but I totally forgot to post it.
Boy I sure hope this isn't a habit .My brain is full of mush this last little bit.I have no idea why either.I'm gonna go with getting old lol.

Not that you can tell I had a heck of a time with this card.Well actually the image I was coloring before this one.It is now in the naughty corner with its friends lol. Yep there is a pile. For those who think that my cards just go easy peasy..soooo wrong lol. Apparently I was just not meant to color yesterday.
I must apologize as well for the poor picture,I was taking them with my camera when the battery died on me.So I quickly grabbed my camera phone.I'm sure this has happened to a few of you ???right ??

So our new challenge this week at High Hopes Challenges is
GREY ,SILVER OR METAL 
As you can see my image and papers are grey.
Now lucky me,our LSS had the new Bo Bunny papers arrive.This line is called Isabella. I have to admit when I saw it online,I kinda wasn't a fan.Then I saw it in person...oh so pretty. I used Curious Bunny for my image.The butterfly die is from Spellbinder. Flowers are from WOC and Prima. The butterfly is from Pink Paislee (artisan).



Ok I have babbled enough... 
TTYL 



2 comments:

Dawn Ruth said...

love your cards and I understand from your bio your a scrapper too. Like you I love papers etc and am a obsessed crafter too so I thought I'd follow you http://dawnthecrafter.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!! Your coloring is amazing! I really love all the flowers and that sweet butterfly!!