February 18, 2013

Best Friends

Hi there ! Hope you all had a fab weekend ! I was a little behind in the craft room but I did this card up quick.I didn't get fancy.I know eh?? I mean no flowers..and embellies. I'm noticing that my days just go by so quickly. Although I shouldn't complain cause there are days that I wish would go by faster lol.

So onto my card..For this week's Graphicat Sketch Challenge, I've used this cutie from Saturated Canary .It's a fav of my daughter. She just loves her glasses. My sentiment is from Graphicat Designs
"Best Friends...the ones you can get mad at only for a short time because you have important stuff to tell them" My papers are from Kaisercraft. I love the tropical colors of this paper. Hence it's name Tropicana lol.





Sure hope you can join us Good luck ! !





2 comments:

Regan said...

Absolutely stunning, Tanya! Those papers are fabulous and I love the picot circle die cut! So cool how you used the butterfly punch too! Love this creation!
{hugs}
Regan

Creative Tara said...

So cute! And THIS is what you need those glasses brads to go with ;) Great card!