February 12, 2013

Whooo Loves Ya baby !

Hello Peeps...I'm sorry I'm late posting my card for High Hopes Challenges. We had a new stat here in BC Canada called Family Day.It's a day to celebrate time with your family.Put away those cell phones, get off the video games and peel yourself away from the couch and tv ..and spend time with the family. Yep even get yourself out from behind the camera and be in the memorable moment with your children. Our local complex had free skating and swimming.So my kids got to go skating :) They had a blast ,and a little sore today lol.
So enough babbling and onto my card.The Challenge today is 
TWO BY TWO
Whether you have two images or your image has two people or animals on your project .That's it ..oh but it's gotta be a High Hopes image as well :)
I am using the image Feathered Friends and the sentiment Whooo loves ya Baby
I used some oooold papers from Basic Grey `Bittersweet`One of my absolute favs !! I only have a few sheets left lol. A sad ending :( Oh but it`s ok cause I think there lots of other new papers..pheewww lol

A close up...


Hope you like and if you really like a leave me a comment I`ll mail you this cutie :)
I`ll be back on Tomorrow to announce the lucky recipient 

Oh and do go and check out the rest of the DT`s creations :)
Hugs 


2 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Wow you finished that one off beautifully.. really like how it turned out.. take care

debby4000 said...

Oh love your absolutely gorgeous card.
luv
Debby