February 05, 2013

Be Mine

Some of you may have noticed that before Christmas til recently I have been a little behind the scenes with my DT's .I took some time off from my teams to rejuvenate let's say. I needed to find my mojo. I'm not sI have completely found it.But I thought I'd give it a go again. 
So this week's challenge at High Hopes Stamps is 
FLOWERS
So I am playing with these penguins "Love you Forever"  They were part of the winter release but they can work for Valentines, anniversary maybe even wedding lol.
As you can see I have flowers from WOC and I even have flowered papers.The background papers are from Basic Grey. My sentiment is from a label maker.
Hope you like !



5 comments:

Kerri said...

I love your blog and I love your work!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I have been a little, ok a lot behind in posting to other's blogs. Seems to be kind of a "Hit or Miss" thing with me too!!! I love this card! It is really very cute. You did a good job!

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card, love the image, great colors!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, cute card.
luv
Debby

Creative Tara said...

I still adore those glittery tummies, girl :) Such a sweet card! Hope your mojo just keeps getting stronger!