February 04, 2013

Graphicat Sketch 21 Just Say NO

Well I sure hoped you enjoyed Graphicat Sketch Challenge last week.This fortnight's sketch I twisted a little ...well ok I turned it on its side lol.
 I used a new Anti Valentine stamp   with this Saturated Canary image. I also thought I'd give it a shot on doing backgrounds. Maybe it'll distract you from my awful hair coloring lol.

 I took the cute small cloud dies from Memory Box to create my template to sponge around.Although if there's a stencil(d'oh) that may be easier lol. The pretty spray is from Prima. I'd like to remember where I got the charm...but it was in my stash.



Here's the fab sketch...Can't wait to see what you come up with .Don't forget to check out the rest of the fab DT creations too !


Thanks for stopping by ! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! that image is perfect for that sentiment!! beautiful card! Your coloring is amazing Love your background!!

Carol W. said...

LOL...she is so stinking cute! Perfect sentiment for this image. Fabulous job!

Hill Top Creations said...

Another Fab.. Tanya card.. well done.. take care

Regan said...

Your card is amazing, Tanya! I love the background! And I think your hair coloring is splendid! :-)
{hugs}
Regan

Lotta said...

Gorgeous card! Hugs Lotta