February 08, 2012

A year older...

Today I am showing you a birthday card.I used an image from Tickled Pink stamps.Just love the look on her face.I paired her up with a sentiment from Graphicat Designs.This sentiment just cracks me up.The papers are from Pink Paislee Phantom
Don't you just love those gears,I covered them in Glitteritz.
close ups.........



I am entering this card into the following challenges
Birthday Sundaes:Birthday card with sentiment
Robin's Fetish Challenge: Recipe Challenge- 
2 patt paper,1 die cut/punch,1 bling embellishment,1 ribbon

Thanks for stopping by....Hugz! 

4 comments:

Eulanda said...

OH COOL! I just love this green and black together!! Luuuuuuuuv that sprocket and I really luuuuuuuv how you colored her up especially her hair. OMG that rocks!!! hee hee always love Cheri's sentiments too. Hugs!

Graphicat said...

Lilith is always perfect with my most sassy of senti's... LOL LOVE the greena nd black it's uber awesome!
Hugs
Cheri

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, luv your work on this card. thanks for joining us and sharing your work with us at Robyns Fetish Recipe Challenge, good luck, Cheers Sue N x

Anonymous said...

She looks great in green! I love those papers! Man I sure miss having a great scrapbook store right close!! Love your card Tanya! :) and your coloring is beautiful as usual! :)