February 15, 2012

Beautiful...

It's a picture heavy day..lol. I apologize cause I didn't realize they were out of focus.
I made this card book again,don't think I'm gonna do this again lol ! !You won't believe the hours I have into it.Mind you some products and I had some disagreements.lol.It's all good they're in the trash now ! !
I used a Magnolia stamp called Hawaiian Flower.She is so cute.Yes I did add a nose and smile.
My papers are from Bo Bunny called Gabrielle. Love love this line.

Those two beauty butterflies are from Prima which I inked  with Inkagold( a mixture of rose and Indian yellow).The little butterflies are from a punch in my stash.The fence border is from Quickutz.The bling lace on the spine is also from Prima. The flowers..Wild Orchid Crafts.
The flowers were spritzed with Lindy's Stamp gang Stardust.



The sentiment is from CC Designs...
the cute little box to hold the gift.




I'm entering the following challenges-

Just Magnolia- Pink,pearls and lace
Inky Impressions-Die cuts/ or punches 
Magnolia Down Under-One word Sentiment
Let's Ink it Up-Ribbons/and or Lace

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs!

16 comments:

Creative Tara said...

Wow... it's beautiful, Tanya! Feels like spring in a big way! Love all the details you've added and the soft colours. So pretty!

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous! I can believe you spent a ton of time on this!! I love it (even if it IS a Magnolia! lol!!) sorry, you know they're just too cute for me, but this is amazing!!

Blankina said...

It is adorable!!Love the project and soo many details...you are really talented.
Ciao from Blankina

Anne H. said...

Your book is wonderful, both inside and outside!
An adorable image and beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at JM/HS.
Anne

Unknown said...

OMG awesome project, such detail and your colouring is gorgeous. Thanks for taking part in our challenge this month at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

Basement Stamper said...

Love this, it is beautiful with the kraft and just the pops of color!

Anonymous said...

OMG WOW!! That book is beautiful Tanya. Oh the hours that must have taken but well worth it in the end hey!! Sometimes we are our own worst critics!! Just beautiful!!

Joey said...

WOW WOW WOW this is amazing!!! stunning detail and just love the whole piece, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey xx

Kruemel said...

This is adorable and it was worth every minute you put into it!

Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week!

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel

ScrappyAndrea said...

WOW!!!
Beautiful! I love every detail!
Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania!
HUgs, Andrea

Tracy Heaton said...

So pretty. Thanks for joining us at LIIU
Tracy x

April said...

This is seriously stunning! My jaw dropped! Thank you so much for inspiring ME today!!! Thanks for joining Inky Impressions.

Eulanda said...

Oh wow did you ever do tons of work to this didn't you?! STUNNING!! That gate is amazing in both places!! I love all the little extra's (although I'll pass on the mouth and nose - LOL). The pleats on the dress are amazing as is the rest of your coloring! WOZERS!!

Sharon Basel said...

Wowzers this is incredibly gorgeous. I am in awe at all the details - can stare at this for hours. The image is beautifully colored and I just can't imagine how much time and effort went into creating something so magnificent. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Inky Impressions.
Sharon, II-DT

Doris said...

Wow...superschön gearbeitet bis ins kleinste Detail ist dir alles perfekt gelungen!! Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei MagnoliaMania!!

LG aus der Schweiz
Doris

Sharon Wheet said...

Tanya, OMGosh! what a fabulous gift card/box! I'm in love with your work! I love all the little details and the color combo is great, too! Fabulous job!