February 10, 2012

Seize the Cake........

So my sister asked me to make a card for her friend.A little something from my nephew..So I used this cute monkey from High Hopes Stamps.Nothing screams party like a monkey grabbing the cupcake eh? 
The papers are from Bo Bunny called Sweet Tooth.Love it ! The chipboard banner is from Maya road.I painted the bottom layer and papered the top.

Each layer has glitter along the edges... 



Inside sentiment is from Hero Arts


I'm entering this card into the following challenges :
Alphabet Challenge-A is for Animal Antics


8 comments:

Joey said...

Tanya this is gorgeous, love the colours and love how he is peeking out behind the cake. Joey xx

Nancy said...

This is too cute :) love that banner you did! I also love all your deatails and dimension! Your colouing is beautiful!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant I love that cheeky chimp he is super, thanks for sharing with us on MAWTT's Cute Critters Challenge this week, Love Hazelxoxo

Unknown said...

It's Fabulous!!! The monkey is just to darn cute and great layout. I bet she loved it. Fab job!!

Sue B said...

Oh I love this cute cheeky monkey Tanya! and the sentiment is perfect! Gorgeous papers and layout. I love the bunting and the glossy cherry and sparkly sprinkles look fab - it's a really sweet card!
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Tanya, What lovely card, super cute sentiments.Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Roxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love that cute image and the fab bunting
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our cute critter challenge
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! That sure looks like a cheeky monkey!

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx