February 20, 2012

Graphicat Sketch time ! !

It's that time.It went by quick didn't it ! This Graphicat Sketch rocks,well actually they all do. LoL Now there's a little story behind my card.My boss and friend ,Cheri slipped and fell .We believe she has done some major damage..surgery may be in the future.Poor woman ! ! Rest assured we are all spoiling her needs and wants as she lies stuck in her bed unable to get up and move about.I made this card as a little humor in her awful situation. This shall be in your hands tomorrow hun !
My image and senti is from High Hopes Stamps.The papers are from Authentique Free bird. My strips are cheesecloth with I dabbed a little Antique linen distress stain. It was meant to look like gauze but I don't think it really did.Charms are from my stash and that chipboard flourish is from Make it Crafty.
Here's the sketch..

Some close ups....



Hope you liked..Do join us,the sketch challenge goes for two weeks !!
I'm entering the challenges
CES Challlenges-Spots and Dots
Frosted Designs-Brads/or Eyelets

15 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

That card is gorgeous! I love the way you colored that Pike dragon!
Do you think Cheri throws herself around for the awesome sympathy cards?LOL!
I'm off to wish her a speedy recovery.

Hill Top Creations said...

Love it I am sure it will give Cheri a chuckle Take Care

Carol W. said...

Awesome card! love the image and the sentiment! LOL fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

Love what you have done with this image! One of my favorites! Great card. I am sure that Cheri will get a giggle out of this!

Graphicat said...

He really is quite perfect for me, I almost look like that... RT leg screwed... and brusies everywhere else.... LOL Awesome. Thanks hun...and I resent that (truthfull) comment Glo!!! ;oP
Hugs
Cheri

Kim said...

Awesome card, how appropriate! I love what you did with the gauze, how creative.

Tracy said...

Your card is stunning.
Love your colouring and the charms you added.
Hope your boss-friend heals quickly.

Sarah said...

Such a sweet card Tanya! And quite chuckly too! Love the gauze and all the charms!

Creative Tara said...

Aw, great card! That image is fabulous, especially considering the week Cheri has had :) Fab colouring, too!

Unknown said...

What a fabby card!! Thanks for playing at CES xxx

Eulanda said...

OMG REALLY?!! A needle charm?!! aaaa ha ha ha ha that is priceless Tanya!! I love it!! And your coloring of the dragon is amazing!! What a fab card I love it!

Erin Reed said...

Such a wonderful project, I love the use of embellishments on it.

Thank you for playing along with us at Frosted Designs this week with our challenge of brads/eyelets, I hope you come back and play again!!

Erin Reed

Heleen said...

Great card! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday.
Hugs, Heleen

Andrea said...

Hihi - what a nice motiv! Love it!
Very nice card - love the many great details and the coloring of the motiv!
Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Manuela said...

Haha, what a funny image! You did an amazing card! I really love all those details! Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!