February 07, 2012

New Release and Blog Hop at High Hopes !

Hello..welcome to High Hopes new release and blog hop.We are excited to show you this fun Alien set from Dustin Pike.And Karen has created some new stamps as well.You will get to see all these through this hop. These can be purchased at High Hopes Stamps.
Now whats a hop without prizes,be sure to comment thru all the blogs because there will be random winners ! !
Now if you have come from the fab and talented Kristine ,you're right on track.If you'd like to start from the start go to Karen's blog.You're gonna love it !
Now my card features Dustin's alien set.I used papers from My Mind's Eye.The star border punch is from Martha Stewart and the star circle is Spellbinders Nestabilites.Twine and buttons are from stash.





Now off you go to  Anna's blog ! !You don't wanna miss it !
Have Fun ! ! ! 

17 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Too cute. Love the Aliens. (I know some little boys that would adore them, too!) The cool buttons are perfect here.

Renae said...

Great Card. I love it.

Kimmy said...

He he he. He just makes me smile! Love how your card turned out.

Lorraine said...

this is stunning love those papers works so well with the images xx

Tracy said...

Aww he is so cute, and I love the moon.

Anonymous said...

I think the blue buttons really add a neat element to this space card.

Shala Carter

Crystal said...

Oh my word HOW FUN!!!!!! SOOOO CUTE Tanya!

Barbara, said...

Love It! So much fun with this stamp!
Thanks for sharing.

Deb said...

CUTE! I like the moon!

Salma said...

Pretty card!!

Jenny said...

Witzige Motive und eine schöne Karte. Liebe Grüße. Liebe Grüße.

Unknown said...

What a fab card, love the new images
hugs
Ildiko

Gloria Westerman said...

How adorable.....I love the moon....prefect for a little boy...love it...tfs

Sherry said...

This card is out of this world cool thanks for sharing

Kellie said...

love the aliens. You can get so creative with them.

Lynne in NI said...

Oh what a fun card! Love your star Nesties too, just perfect for your alien!

Bonnie said...

Love the card. Everything is coordinated so well.