February 21, 2012

New High Hopes Challenge

It's a new challenge at High Hopes today.We have a fabulous sketch from Sirpa.As always I am a big fan of sketches.They really get the mojo going and can always be reused,twisted and tweaked ! ! Today my card features a stamp from Laurie.Those who know me,know I am a fan of kitties !!And this one is a cutie. Unfortunately my coloring skills were lacking on this card.I just couldn't get it to work. Oh well win some lose some ! LOL
Those lovely  papers are from My Mind`s Eye.Very springy ! ! The flowers are from 
Wild Orchid Crafts. Lace ribbon-stash,hearts gems are from Prima. The Ù` is from Pink Paislee and the `make my heart happy`are from Cosmo Cricket ,Tiny alphabet. 
Below is Sirpa`s fab sketch sure hope you can join us ....

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Cute Card Thursday-Flower Power
Paper Playtime-Say it with sentiments using pet image

Thanks for stopping by....

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

So cute! I love your sentiment too. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime.
:) Janis
http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/

Creative Tara said...

So soft and sweet, Tanya- beautiful job! I like the sketch, maybe I'll get a chance to play with it...