November 08, 2011

You're my Treasure..xoxo

Good morning ...This week at Scrap-Creations we are going sentimental.
We want to see SENTIMENTS as your main focus on your card.
My card definitely a sentimental card as it is a sympathy card .My Aunt passed away a couple of days ago so I've been trying (and I stress that) to make my family cards.It has been a lot more difficult that I had anticipated. I've never been a fan of making these cards but even more now.


On my card..a few details...papers and sentiment are from Kaisercraft. The swirl chipboard and butterfly is from Twiddly?? something.Sorry can't remember as I'm typing.I inked and spritzed them up. I wanted this card to be that simple and elegant type.

Hope to see you join us for now..
Take care.

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Your card is beautiful and I'm sure who ever is on the receiving end will treasure it. So sorry to hear about your Aunt.

Mrs T. said...

You nailed it hun. Like you always do. Sorry about your aunt, now look after you. Big hugs

Hill Top Creations said...

Hi there left a comment the other day what happened.. Hope you are doing well.. So sorry about your Aunt.. Take Care