November 01, 2011

Pumpkin Time

It's Pumpkin Time at Scrap- Creations...we wanna see your projects with Pumpkins
featured on your project.For me ...I had a lot of pumpkins related to Halloween as images but luck be,I found this images from Doodle Pantry.
My pattern papers are from SEI Homestead.

I am entering into a couple of challenges...
I used the sketch from Pink Ink Sketch Challenge
and
Cupcake Craft Challenges-A leaf out of my book(leaves on your project)
Paper Playtime-Anything goes Past or present(Present)

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Oh, I love this little duck!

Shelly said...

Lovely card, fab colours and cute duck! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, Shelly ;)

Unknown said...

Awww..What a cute ducky!! Love the image and your colouring is stunning! Great colours too! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! HUgs and sunshine!/Sari