November 28, 2011

High Hopes Number Challenge

Today is my nephews 6th Birthday,so I stepped away from my Xmas cards to make his.This adorable little "dude" dragon is from High Hopes Stamps .Our challenge over at High Hopes Challenge is to use NUMBERS.
Now you can use numbers a multiple of ways...on your paper,chipboard embellishment,stickers..oh so much more.Our DT has amazing inspiration to help get you going...do go check it out.

As you can see I used a THICKERS number sticker onto my embellishment.I also covered in stickles to give it a little somethin'. My Papers are from Echo Park,I wanna say Summer Days,not sure though.LOL
Close up.............


2 comments:

Creative Tara said...

Very cute, Tanya! I'm sure he loved it! I *just* made a card with numbers on a rosette like this... too funny! great minds think alike :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Tanya and so cute too.
luv
Debby