November 05, 2011

Seriously Creative Challenges Sketch time


Hi everyone! I hope you all had fun with our last month's challenge.We've got a new one for ya.It's my favorite kind of challenge. 
SKETCH ! !
They really give you a boost in creating  a card or layout.When your stuck and just don't know where to start it's perfect.Tara created this one for us to play with.
Here is my interpretation of it. I used a High Hopes image for this sketch.It's from the new release.He's so adorable.He'll be at Creative Accents real soon! Along with many more...
I matched him up with papers from Cosmo Cricket. Stash that I hadn't used much of...not sure why cause I loved it!! I also had these Dress it up buttons from my stash.I 've had them fooorever...too perfect.

So I hope you like and can play along with us...be sure to hop on over to Creative Accents Challenge blog to see what the rest of the team has come up with.(or enter :) hee hee )


4 comments:

Nancy said...

That is so cute! I love your embellishments and the colouring on the cookie :)

Creative Tara said...

Very sweet, Tanya! I'm a sucker for gingerbread men and am kicking myself for not getting any of those papers last year... you've done some fab stuff with them! Great card :)

Sarah said...

your card is sooo cute Tanya! I love the little house in the corner!

Anonymous said...

Love this card! the embellishments are so friggin cute and so is that image! :)