August 17, 2010

A little getaway...

Just a quick post.....
I was away for a few days for a family reunion(My Mom's side).It was Fantastic! It was hot! And yes I got burned!!I'm a little sore.LOL.Such good times and great laughs. There was so many that I had never met and some I hadn't seen in so long.I was glad that so many had shown up and sad that some had not.But there's always next time!!I hope we don't wait 25 yrs to do it again though.But recovery is required first!!LOL.
Here's a pic we managed to get all together....there was more there they missed the picture.

Hope to be back soon with some creations.. ;)

PS Sorry about my background on my blog,I came back and it was missing again.I'm certainly not changing these ALL the time ,just cause.I hoped this is fixed.
Enjoy TTYL
Tanya

4 comments:

bernietom47 said...

Happy to hear you enjoyed yourself. I think family reunions are always bitter sweet.
Blessings Bernie

Mrs T. said...

Sounds and looks like you had fun.
Good turn out. Hope you took lots of pictures always fun to look back on.
Looking forward to seeing some pages.:0)

Anonymous said...

Brilliant blog, I hadn't come across obsessed-crazymomma.blogspot.com earlier during my searches!
Carry on the excellent work!

Anonymous said...

so... when are you gonna post something new chickie? You taking a creative break or something? people are waiting!