August 04, 2010

Lil Lolita & Sketch Saturday

As usual I'm behind schedule,so here's my take on the sketch..


It's a easel card. Love these things. As you can tell my image is going the wrong way.But I hadn't realized that she was so tall.You may be seeing these papers that I got from Creative Accents again in the future.I'm just head over heels for the colors. Here's a close up...
Enjoy! TTYL
Tanya


Stamps: Tickled Pink(Lil Lolita) Amuse (sentiment)
Paper: Harmonie ,Bazzill Cardstock
Embellishments: Harmonie(crochet flowers)Prima flowers,
BG paper ribbon,charms,pearls

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, she is sooo cute! Love those cute little crochet flowers, stunning card Tanya.

Crystal said...

AWWWW this is wonderful I JUST LVOE LOVE your easel design...super SWEET image and deets1

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful card!! I love everything about it!! Ok I love the flowers the most!! and the charm and the coloring! See everything about it! :) Great job! :)

Eulanda said...

EEEEEEEE You got your stamps!! OMG you are sooo good at this coloring thing! HEY if you haven't seen my blog lately she is selling all her Lil Lolita's as digi images starting tomorrow but only for 1 weekend then that's it. I'm just lovin that paper too. Might get mommasita to go and grab me some! LATA!

Anonymous said...

I too love these papers and this image is great. Your colouring and cards are superb.

Marianne O.

Creative Tara said...

Super cute combo of stamp & papers- love it!