August 30, 2010

Friday Sketchers Fall Y'all


This is Friday's Sketch and here's my take on it...

Now not only did I challenge myself with the sketch but I thought I'd challenge myself with a long card.I cannot even remember if I've ever done a long card or not.It was certainly a struggle but there's the end result.All the papers are from Imaginisce as is the stamp.The sentiment came from Cornish Heritage Farms.The leaves are from Making Memories.Enjoy..I'll be back with another,Yeah!I'm on a roll.LOL

3 comments:

Mrs T. said...

I love it! The colours are awesome
as is the whole thing. The detail is to die for.
Glad your back I missed you.
Take care

Crystal said...

Thsi is soooo SUPER CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Love your take on the sketch and love the colours, great fall colours. The leaves look awesome!