July 02, 2010

Hugs & Kisses

I made this a couple of nights ago but a little occupied here in Canada.It was of course Canada Day and it's celebration but here in our town is the famous Williams Lake Stampede.I hadn't been to one in some time but we took in the first show last night.It was great.This continues for 4 days.
So onto my card,pretty self explanitory.I colored with copics.The paper is from Basic Grey's Oliver collection.I embossed the background with a new T!m Holtz folder.LOOOOVE IT! The sentiment is from RachelleAnne Miller.The cute little tags are from Maya Road.They were actually Kraft in color but I used distress ink to color them up.I then used black glossy accents on the collar.Although what you see is my finl results ..here is what happened when you get an air bubble!!!..........


See that nice "beauty" mark on the collar..Here's where all those fancy words came in!!LOL.Some of my stamp supplies even learned how to fly!!
So I stamped the image, colored the collar up AGAIN and paper pieced the collar on top of the old.I couldn't think of anything else to do since I had completed the card..glued and all.And I was not starting over!!
So after all that I think I'm happy with how it turned out.So I'm off again to enjoy the weekend stampeding!!
                                                                       TTYL
                                                                        Tanya

4 comments:

Eulanda said...

Wow! Look at you go! you are getting good at these Copics aren't you?!! KA-UTE!

Creative Tara said...

I love him! Great cover on your air bubble problem and fab use of your new toys... can't believe I haven't used my Tim Holtz embossing folders yet- I need to get on that, obviously :) Great job!

Anonymous said...

Tanya, this is just amazing! Your coloring is getting sooooooo good! I love this, must color mine now. WOW! That's all I can say....................

Crystal said...

WOW your coloring is absolutely WONDERFUL!!! AWESOME card!