July 10, 2010

Blog Hop Comment Prize!

First thing,I would like to say a very special thank you to all those who left such great comments.They are treasured always. 
Creative Accents drew from Random a lucky winner of the Blog Hop Comment Prize and lucky  lucky ,the winnere came from my blog...  and she is a regular from my blog and a  "Crafty" Girl too!             Heehee..you'll see if you check out her blog!
........so my Congrats goes out to !!......Crystal

Crystal said...
          This is adorable and soooo much fun!!! I LOVE the bg paper and this cute cute image!!!



Here's what you won girl !So hop over to Creative Accents and give your info .

And for those inspired by this challenge and wish to participate hop on over to Creative Accents and add your link to win this prize!!
Have a great day!!

No comments: