December 12, 2014

Some quickies ...


Hi I just wanted to post some quickies.With a lot of Xmas cards having to be made I really had to step back and make cards that didn't take so long to make.Cause well.... I think they never would have all been made lol. 


I did a couple sets ....first ones are using Whipper Snapper stamps and High Hopes stamps.Both quick and easy to color up. My background is using texture paste and stencil.I even sewed around the edges very haphazardly ....With some little added bling VOLIA !! 





This next set is great ..some patterned paper and dies and BANG very simple !
The mitten and sock dies are from Memory Box. The papers are from Bo Bunny and Bazzil.
Sentiments are from hero Art and Stampin Up. The embossed background is from TH words folder I believe ..don't quote me lol



So hope you like these quickies :) Have fab day !



No comments: