December 14, 2014

More Xmas Quickies ..

Ok Here is some more quickies.Although it was time consuming doing the poinsettias lol. They are a Sizzix die for Tim Holtz.It's a fav of mine.I wish they had a smaller version as well or I guess I should say medium because there is the small one. Anyhoo...the papers are from FarmHouse called Norland. Now I bought  it last year but didn't get to use it.It's one of my favs ,the paper is stunning.I also had to get it out of the UK and paid an arm and a leg for because it wasn't even in the US or Canada . I'm not even sure if it is yet either. None the less I'm glad I got it.  
Back to the rest of the card...the sentiment is from Stampendous and the charm is Tim Holtz.The leave spray is Prima.I really wished I had used some embossing enamel around the card but oh well.


As you can see I used some platinum stickles around the poinsettia and sentiment image.Sooo pretty.




Thanks for stopping by Hugs !!


No comments: