December 16, 2014

Red & White wishes ...

Ooops missed posting these. I really think Santa needs to bring me a brain lol. Boy when there is too much info to remember .... well it`s overload happening right now.Trying to remember to get everything I need and want to do over the holidays . 
So today's batch of quickies are using the Tim Holtz poinsettia die again as well as his stencil Holiday words.I wish I had thought of using my holly stencil because it would have looked pretty too.I used  texture paste with the stencil ,it really gives it a nice effect . I also used his embossing stencil with the poinsettia die. As quick as this card looks to make it did take a bit of time lol.

The branch and star die is from Memory box.I actually borrowed from friends those dies..must get my own lol.




See ya again , hopefully ;)  


1 comment:

Mrs T. said...

These are beautiful. you are so talented.