August 20, 2013

Sparkle tag ...

Welcome to a new challenge at High Hopes Stamps. OOOh this one is fun ! 
Make it Sparkle...add glitter ! 
I looove my glitter.I wish I was more on the ball to REALLY have fun with this challenge lol. As usual my brain is a bit mushy with just too much to do and not enough time. I actually thought I was ahead of the game and had done a card for this week. To my surprise NOPE. So there I was scrambling to make something lol. So I came up with a quickie. I made a Xmas tag.

Now you can skip what I had done. I think you can just cut this out and go with.I wanted to make this stamp stand out. I took a TH tag and stamped with an Impression Obsession background snowflakes. I used distress paint white picket fence. Of course adding glitter,I went easy. lol. The ribbon is tinsel from TH.Love this stuff ...gonna need more I think. I really wanted to crazy decorating this tag but then I got to thinking , if I gotta make a lot of these , I may want to go simple haha.
   



Hope you can join us ! !


No comments: