August 13, 2013

Challenge 182- Red & Green

Hello High Hopes Stamps Fans ! I hope you enjoyed our new release and hop.Thank you so much for your kind comments.Be sure to pop over to the challenge blog for the Hop Winners and and also the recap of ALL the stamps released !
Also over on the challenge blog is a new challenge this week.
Today I am using "Santa and Rudy Block "for this challenge as well as 
sentiment " coming to town" Sorry about the pic,my flash went crazy so my red looks orange. For some reason the next pic is the correct color.DANG camera lol !


Here's a close up....I really went to town with the liquid applique on his hat and beard. I added some flowers ,ribbon, and bells for embellishment  .





2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous.
luv
Debby

DebraK said...

Awesome card--I love it! I wish the stamp came in digi form... :(
it is a really cute stamp!