August 27, 2013

Making Friends....

Happy Summer all ! My excitement is starting to arise as my girls will be back to school next week !! Ahhhh ! I do love my girls but it's time for them to go lol.
So we have a new challenge at High Hopes Stamp Challenges 

Again I love this one lol
PEARLS OR GEMS 
 Now I have used both lol.I told ya love my bling ! I am using "Making Friends" from our newest release. As you see below the coordinating sentiment as well. I colored my image with Copics of course.
My papers are from Kaisercraft Magic Happens. My snowflake is from Bazzill,which I spritzed with Tattered Angels Sprays. That cute tree die cut is from Memory Box.



Hope you like ! I'll be back with a project that I spent a fair bit of time on and
 was excited to get VERY VERY inky !! 
TTYL



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that snowman image so cute! I am counting down the days for school to start too! Nothing like getting back into a nice routine!! Great card Tanya!:)

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cute Christmas card.
luv
Debby