October 12, 2012

Thankful Magnolia

Happy Fall Y'all ...lol .Had to say it ! Sorry me blog has been quiet.I have been fighting a cold all week.I'm feeling much better today,I have been pumping Vitamin C into to me like crazy.Although now that  I felt better I decided to do some catching up on housework.Now I'm pooped.Over do it ALWAYS lol. Never learn either. So I made this cutie from Magnolia of course.Love me a cute scarecrow. I was able to play with the new apple cider papers from Bo Bunny. I have said it many times before,I LOVE fall.The colors just make me happy !! And these colors make me super happy .lol




Hope you like :) Thanks for stopping by ....



5 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

lovley card I to love the fall colors take care and get healthy..

Plastic Cards Printing said...

What a cute card. So beautiful design. I like the softness of colors and that image is absolutely gorgeous.

Hanna - Rebecca " TheMissHaven " said...

Lovely card ;) The colours are fantastic !!! Tfs ;)
Hugs Rebecca

Lorianna said...

STUNNING!!
Your colouring is perfect!
Hugs
Lorianna

Eulanda said...

FREAKIN' GORGEOUS!