October 01, 2012

Sneak Peek ,New Sketch ,OH MY !!

It's a double whammy for ya today. First up I have sneak peeks from the upcoming release from 
High Hopes Stamps.You'll see today and tomorrow sneaks and release day/blog hop on Wednesday.I gotta tell ya this release is fabulous !! I love every single one of these stamps. Now the DT's are showing all different stamps,so be sure to stop their blogs and check it out. 
Now onto my card..I have used "waddlin' by " with the coordinating sentiment "winter hi" . My papers are from Basic Grey Alpine Frost . That fab tinsel is from Tim Holtz...love this stuff lol.
I have also used the new sentiment called "snow all day "...for the inside.

Now for the second card of the day is for the new sketch over at Graphicat Sketch challenges.You may have noticed that I used this sketch for the card above .Fabulous isn't it. The sketch lol...You're gonna love this...EVERYBODY WINS..yep you read right.Now thats some fabulous incentive .


So for this card I have used a Saturated Canary image and teamed it up with Graphicat designs sentiment zombies eat brains..LOL . Great sentiment eh??
I believe she is called Zombie Nimah ..could be wrong. The papers I used are from Authentique, Flowers are from WOC /Prima and the cute skull is from Graphicat Designs as well. I have to apologize for the picture.I have NO idea why her dress looks blue but I assure you it's purple .The ribbon and flowers came out purple ???Hmmm who knows...



So I hope you do join us at Graphicat Sketch Challenges.!! Thanks for stopping by and reading my long post .I hope it was worth your while.Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another sneak peek.This blog is gonna be busy this week lol.
Hugs !


2 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Love them both.. well done.. take care

Carol W. said...

Both cards are super cute! Love the zombie girl coloring