August 06, 2012

Winners and New Challenge at Graphicat Sketches

Hello..Are you melting like me? It's sure hot here in BC Canada. It's been in the mid 30's C or
 90's F,however you do your degrees. Either way hot for us ,I enjoy the cooler temperatures. Anyways onto business. We hope you enjoyed our 50 Shades of Grey and Western themed blog hop. As promised we have winners for you.To see all the winners go HERE.. but here from my blog ,a winner of a digi from the new release is......
paperfun 
Congrats hun please contact Cheri at cheri@graphicatstamps.com to claim your prize.

Now onto our new challenge
YOUR CHOICE 
that's right you get to pick a sketch from any of our sketches.Now I love all the sketches,so picking a favorite was hard to do.So I played with my image fitting it to the sketch.
This image you may recognize from Graphicat Designs new release.It's a simple card for me,but I didn't want to take away your focus from the image.
My papers are from Cosmo Cricket "wanted" collection and the chipboard flourish is from Twiddlybits. The flower is from Prima.



The chipboard flourish was inked with rusty hinge distress and also distress stickles.



Oh I almost forgot to show you the sketch I used,Maybe you'll like it and use it ...

So I hope to see you join us
Stay Cool ! Hugs !





No comments: