August 19, 2012

My little heart breaker turns 16

Hi I wanted to share my daughters 16 th Birthday card. I must say this one was fun to make.I used a Kenny K image Rock girl without the guitar.I had full intentions on using it but the coloring was NOT going well and I was getting tired.lol.So cut it out,what ya do.? 

So I used some Heidi Swap papers ,love love.My daughter love the whole animal thing..leopard print,zebra stripe etc.Now what was cool was my first time playing with Ranger gesso and this Dylusions stencil brick wall. This stuff is fab for that texture look.Speaking of Dylusions I  also used the spray on the flowers and added perfect pearl heirloom gold to give it a grungy look.



Here is my daughter being spoiled getting her toes and nails done...
She got pink leopard toes and pink and orange Zebra nails.I wish I'd remembered to take a pic to post up here for ya :( She was wearing a dress hence the blanket lol. She loved the pedi chair it was massaging her the whole time .

Thanks for stopping by ,... Hugs 



4 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Looks lovely.. Card is great but the smile on her face tells it all.. She is having a great time.. Take Care

Blankina said...

Hi..what a cool card!! And congratulations!!!
Ciao Blankina

Katie said...

This card is perfect for a teenage girl :) I love all the details and that brick stencil turned out awesome! And it looks like your daughter had an absolute blast! Hugs, Katie

Anonymous said...

Her smile says everything!! What a great card and what a great treat to go and get your nails done!! I wish you took a picture too!! OH well next time I guess!! Love your card too!! LOve the tickets! :) Your coloring is beautiful as usual! :)