August 20, 2012

New Sketch time at Graphicat Sketches



Welcome Monday ! Hope your weekend was good.Mine was hot yes but good.I got to be with family this weekend. I was able to see my Uncle who I hadn't seen in such a long time. Well since he had been in the hospital.He was in a horrible accident .He was struck by a van while driving his motorcycle.She had gone thru a red light and hit him on his side.He was clinging to life when we saw him in a coma. 

He had extensive injuries including the loss of his leg.He has spent the year having so many surgeries and now is going to therapy to learn how to walk.He was hoping to be able to see us all and be walking but was still in a wheelchair. But we are just happy to see him here with us. :) He was able to celebrate his grandson's bday with us.He was actually suppose to be at the party last year but of course couldn't.

So any way enough of my babbling,onto this fortnight's challenge at Graphicat Sketch Challenges.
Here's the sketch for you to play with.You have two weeks to play and you have the chance to win a $10- gift Certicate to Graphicat Design's Store.
Now you don't have to use a Graphicat image but we sure love it when you do :)



So I used this cute image from Mo Manning.I believe it was a freebie.I apologize for the bad picture it really is a pretty pink . It looks kinda purpley.It's not that color. I am not so happy with this card,but I think it was the heat that was making me cranky. I'd like to tell my husband I need AC in the room.It would certainly prevent me from melting and also protect his investment lol.
I was able to get the picture to show the pearl on his toes lol.

Thanks for stopping by Hugs !!


3 comments:

Christine D said...

I am so happy to hear that your uncle is ok. What a crappy year. Your card is very pretty. I love that mo manning image she is adorable! :) Your card does look purple but now that you say it is suppose to be pink I can really see the pink in it! :)Love the toes!

Tonya said...

I am so happy your uncle is going to be ok.

Your card is super cute.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable card Tanya
luv
Debby