March 16, 2012

Bunny Love

OMG This pair is soooo adorable.How can your heart not melt. This is a whimsy stamp by Sylvia Zet.I just adore her images. I thought I'd get ahead of the game and make at least one Easter card.As I type this I realize  I forgot the sentiment.whooops !
I also was excited to use these papers from Bo Bunny.Love the vintage ,soft pastel colors.Patel coloring is a struggle for me.But all one can do is practice.How do you love those chipboard accents.I had fun inking and spriting and painting those babies up.Whatever stuck on I went with it.!

Inside of the card...I couldn't find a spot to put the egg so I put it inside...

I am entering this card into the following challenges...
 
Stamping and Scrapping Challenge-Spring/Pastels Easter
Our Creative Corner-Tic Tac Toe(blue,yellow,ribbon,flowers,glitter)
Chocolate,Coffee and Cards Challenge-Feathers and Fur...yep got both lol

Thanks for stopping by......

10 comments:

Crystal said...

ADORABLE!!!!!! LOVE it inside and out Tanya, oh my they are SOOO SWEET!

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card! Adorable image and beautiful embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Sharon said...

This is so adorable Tanya, I love the colour scheme too.

Sharon x

Scrumplescrunch said...

Who needs a sentiment, when you have such a beautiful Easter card Tanya, I love the Bo Bunny papers too, and they look great here, and your image as you state is sooo adorable.
Thank you so very much for joining us this week at OCC, we are so pleased to see your work.
Smiles:)

Nancy said...

Really pretty card :) love the embellies and your beautifully coloured image is a cutie!

Sharon Wheet said...

Tanya, what an adorably sweet card! OMGosh, where do I begin? First off, you are right about the stamp. Too cute! and that pattern paper from Bo Bunny is so dreamy! All the other little touches are perfect! right down to that blue polka dot bow!
Thank you for playing along with us @ OCC. We sure are glad that you entered!

Eulanda said...

Awww this is sooo cute!! Hey where did you get those corner pieces? I HATE doing bows but yours looks so darn cute! Great layering too - I know it's the sketch but it still looks good. Hugs!

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable Easeter card, Tanya. I love your cute little image; your bunny and chickie are colored wonderfully. Awesome flower treatment too. Thanks for sharing it with us at I Brake for Challenges.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

beautiful card !!I love it !!! thank you for joining stamp with fun challenge.
hugs tina46

Girl Scientist said...

What a gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards!