March 26, 2012

Hanging with my Peeps...at High Hopes Stamps

Today we have a new challenge for you at High Hopes Stamps Challenges. Are you ready for a Recipe.... nope not for Easter cookies lol. Let see you use these ingredients on your project :

1 Ribbon
2 Pattern Papers
3 Flowers
and of course as always please use a High Hopes image :)
Today I used this cute little bunny called Hare's my heart from Laurie Furnell. I decided to give him just a hint of pink.Very quick and easy to color up.I also used the Hoppy Easter image on the inside of the card.I paper pieced that and added some liquid pearls to the egg.

My papers are from We R memory Keepers.This is the cutest easter line.Love all the pastels..and the Hanging with my peeps was in the paper that I cut out. 
Close up of bunny tail and ear with liquid applique. 
Inside of the card....

So I hope you like,be sure to check out what the rest of the team has made.
We hope you can join us !

1 comment:

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Love the way you coloured the bunny. The wee bunnies at the bottom on the inside are sooo sweet too.