June 28, 2011

Thanks with all my heart !

Welcome to Tuesday...DUAL POST DAY.(please keep reading.lol)
Today at High Hopes Challenge our theme is
THANKS..
We all seem to come across moments when we need a thank you card.Now is the time to stock up ! !
Today I am using this cute little monkey.He's so perfect for Valentines,anniversary and yep, now Thank you!

Here's a close up of the flower I created using the scraps left over .I used the Spellbinders Rose Creations Die and the Leaves Die.I curled them up a bit and spritzed with Perfect Pearls...Fabulous...

So do check out the rest of the team ! !
Happy Creating ! !


7 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Love it really a nice Thank you card. Well done. Take Care

Creative Tara said...

so sweet- I love him in grey, it makes his pink bouquet just pop :) fab flower, too!

Kristine Reynolds said...

LOVE this Tanya!

Eulanda said...

This is so stinkin cute!

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your gorgeous, adorable card Tanya.
luv
Debby

Michelle B. said...

Ahh, how cute is that! I love the colors, very adorable and beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love it!