June 04, 2011

Creative Accents Challenge June

Today over at Creative Accents Challenge is a great one.Our fab DT Cheri has created a fabulous sketch for us.We also added a theme,masculine.Yes I know some of you struggle with the "Man" thing. I know I do lol. But we gotta do them ! !
So I played with a stamp from Stampavie called Little Rascals.I also used BG's Marjolane papers. I love the greens and blues for manly colors.Now its hard to come up with embellies that aren't flowers or bling,but I think buttons are the perfect touch.

Here's Cheri's sketch...

I hope you enjoyed.Do go and check out the rest of the DT's projects ! ! And while you're there ,enter yourself.LOL!! You have plenty of time...it goes all month,just don't forget.

6 comments:

Graphicat said...

I love what you did with the sketch girl! This is great!
Cheers
Cheri

Sarah said...

I love those papers and buttons do make great masculine embellishments! great take on the sketch!

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness, love your card.
Perfect masculine card.
Love your take on the sketch.
Now this looks like a fun sketch.

Eulanda said...

Hee hee this is so cute!! And you're so right about the buttons for men. Ugh I'm having such a hard time with father's day this year. I soooo don't want to do ANY!! We'll see how THAT works out for me. LOL! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect masculine card, love the green paper. That little bear is the sweetest! Fab card darrrrlin!

Creative Tara said...

Love the combo of buttons & bling for your masculine touches! You nailed the sketch with this one, it's super cute (in a masculine sorta way LOL).