April 26, 2011

Oh so pretty Daisy !

OH boy,I'm having a real good day.I've been so distracted with so many things that I almost forgot my post for today.My appologies girls!
Today over at Scrap-Creations our Challenge theme is FLOWERS.Let's see them in your image,on your papers and even on your card.We ALL love flowers so this will be an easy challenge.

Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Stamps.I have used CeeCee Daisy on my card.My papers are by
 We R Memory Keepers.LOOOOVE this line.

So pretty.My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.Also the adorable leaves die cut is from Sizzix.I've added glitter to the wings.Yep gotta use glitter..LOL

Hope you like....Happy Creating.Please do join ! !


TANYA

3 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Sweet card love it. Take Care

Uhooi said...

The cards are attractive and cute fairy,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Creative Tara said...

love the colours! Your flowers & vine are so pretty (and I need to borrow that border punch sometime soon! heehee). Nice job, girl!