April 24, 2011

Bottom's Up...


I hope you all had a great Easter weekend.It's time for a new challenge at Craft Your Passions.This week we have a fab sponsor...STITCHY BEAR DESIGNS featuring images from Stitchy bear,Floppy Latte and Reeses Scrap Pieces.
Now our theme is SHOW US YOUR LAYERS....that's right layer it up baby.



I love to layer.I think it adds dimension and a whole different look.My card features "Drink Responsibly". Sure a martini in one hand and tea in another ..ahhaaaahaaaa.I've used DCWV Lace paper ,bright and funky..love it..Do check out the rest of the DT's card featuring other images. Oh and of course feel free to join in the fun!!You could win some goodies from Stitchy Bear designs Stamp store!

Happy Creating

Tanya

PS Don't forget to enter into my blogaversary candy!!

9 comments:

Graphicat said...

Oooh, this turned out awesome! Love the colours...of course! LOL
cheers
Cheri

Carissa said...

Love this, what a fantastic image. Carissa.

Anonymous said...

What a great image, OMG! I wanna be like her when I retire, bahhhhhaaaaa! Great card Tanya.

Sue B said...

Ooh I love this card! Great image - it made me chuckle! Love the layout and the colouring is gorgeous! Perfect card!

Sue xx

Hill Top Creations said...

Love the image. What a great card. Take Care

Carol W. said...

LOL...great image! love the design and colors! TFS

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card Tanya, what a great image.
luv
Debby

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, just love the colours!
hugs shell xx

Joyleen Dianne Co Lim said...

Love your colors. So nice!