January 18, 2011

Simply Classic...

So I had this nagging feeling in my head that I needed to do this
Challenge from Simply Betty.Thanks hun!! ;)
"Make it Classic" is the challenge you need to use the colors Black,white(silver optional) and one feature color RED OR PINK...not both.I went with Red.. Of course you need to use a Simply Betty stamp as well.

Here's Miller...isn't he FABULOUS CUTE ! ! The sentiment I used is from Graphicat Creations...look for it soon...I wanted to add the sentiment for the inside " Be my Stupid Cupid.." but I refrained.LOL.



Hope ya like! Happy Creating ! !

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sentiment is perfect! I love it. The red looks awesome, nice colouring Tanya. The sparkle on the inside, nice!

Graphicat said...

OMG!!! Shut UP! This is AWESOME! LOL That is one awesome big heart! and fab papers and and and...!! Just Fantabulous!
You rock! So glad you joined in at SBC!!!
Hugs
Cheri

Crystal said...

Oh my GOODNESS I LOVE this image, THIS IS FABULOUS!! I don't think I could do it as awesome as you cause this card is ROCKIN and just perfect!!! SOOOO FUN!

Hill Top Creations said...

HEHEHEEE so cute you are rocking with this one. Love what you have done you should have gone with the saying inside as well. Take Care

Eulanda said...

AWWWW SWEEEEEET!! THIS IS SO COOL! Nagging feeling....Bwaaa ha ha ha ha!! Your image coloring is gorgeous and I just think that sentiment is some hilarious!! So cool!

Andrea C said...

very classy looking card x

chrilvian said...

o what a cool card
like your colouring en alle the other things are a fabulous match

Unknown said...

So cool card! Thanks for sharing :)