October 19, 2010

Twick or Tweet

Have you ever seen a cuter birdie???I just love this fellow.I got him when I got purchased my watermark from Doodle Pantry. I used  Bo Bunny Pattern Paper.As you can see I put black GlitterRitz on his mask.(Thanks Cheri,she's always got great ideas!).The bats are from Making Memories Metal Accents.

Inside view...the bats are from TimHoltz grungeboard which I painted black then sptitz with GlimmerMist Chalkboard.

I'm also entering this card into Sketch Staurday's Challenge...go ahead giver a try!
Enjoy TTYL
Tanya

7 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

He is so sweet. Really a nice job on the card. Take Care

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh Tanya the birdie is very cute! Love the leaves you added, they give it that little extra dimension, awesome. Love the mask! Nice watermark, very elegant. Great card!

Crystal said...

HOW CUTE Tanya that birdie is ADORABLE in everyway..Super fun card and love the sentiment!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Eulanda said...

ha ha ha! Love it!! The addition of the leaves are perfect!

Creative Tara said...

I actually went 'ew' when I first saw that sketch... but you've made it look good :) Such a sweet image and a fun card! yay, you!

Ila said...

Totally Fabulous and fun!!..and that little birdie is just the Cutest!!..Hugs, Ila

Graphicat said...

Heheee!! He's awesome! LOVE the glitter...there's a place for it on EVERY card! ;o) And those leaves?! Brilliant!!! Great job darlin....so are you like me and everyone in your address book gets a Halloween card this year?!?! LMAO