October 03, 2010

High Hopes Stamps Challenge

So this Tuesday challenge is extra special for High Hopes Stamps.This week's challenge also happens to be their Blog Birthday.And to celebrate this week,you could win BIG!!They actually have 3 Prizes for you !!

~ One lucky participant will win 10 stamps of your choice!!
~ The next two people picked will win 5 free stamps of your choice!!

It just can't get any sweeter than that. But you must play along with the challenge in order to win! This week is a sketch...Easy Peasy right!! Just use this sketch and  a High Hopes image to be entered into the drawing for the prize (as with every week).

So here's my take on the sketch....I used Harvest Mice on my card.Ca -uuute!I colored the image with my copics.That great PP is from Basic Grey Pyrus.I REALLLY like this line for fall colors.Sometimes papers just surprise me.LOL.The ticket is from Maya Road.I wish I could remember where I got the sentiment.



For some embellies ,I added some brads,corner brads and some punch leaves.As you can see in the next pic, I added some SMOOCH to the leaves and acorns.Gotta love glitter!
Enjoy ,Hope you join ! !
TTYL TANYA

5 comments:

Creative Tara said...

Aw... LOVE it! That pumpkin turned out awesome! Might have to borrow a couple images from you so I can maybe play along on this one :) I have yet to play with Pyrus and I LOVE it!

Graphicat said...

OOOH, me too! must dig out some cute High Hopes stamp offs I have and join in...I think I have a free day or two of due projects! I wanna play too! I love this big pumpkin image with the mice, so sweet! And OMGoodness! Those papers and layers you've done here are AWESOME! Great card hun, I love it!!!
cheers
cheri

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous card, Tanya
Awesome coloring!! Beautiful design and details too. Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.

Karen x

Lacey Stephens said...

Super card! This is very sweet! Great take on the sketch and gorgeous coloring, too!
Thanks for celebrating our birthday with us and playing along with our challenge! I am working on the blog post for tomorrow!! So we will have another fun one for you!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT

Eulanda said...

Awwww what a super cute image and I love your card! AGAIN! hee hee. I hope to join a challenge or two one day. One day soon hopefully. I'll have to check out some xmas images. Let me know if they do any xmas digi's....or are they strictly rubber? Congrats again on your DT position with them!