October 22, 2010

Mojo Merry

My first Xmas card,UGH ! ! I not feeling it just cause winter has not arrived yet.But Xmas isn't very far away,so that makes me wanna get my butt in gear!

So used Mojo Mondays sketch.I think I like it.LOL
I was instructed by my 6 year old to use this puppy stamp.Gotta say I'm glad cause they are so cute!!Have you guessed I like cute!? Heehee.I used last year's Cosmo Cricket paper So Jolly.I didn't use this much last year,so glad I'm doing it now.I used my MS punch for the snowflake border and added a Glimmer Misted snowflake.

Inside View....

Enjoy TTYL
Tanya

6 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Lovely Sure hope you have lots of ideas for this week end. Take care see ya soon.

Graphicat said...

Awww....how adorable is that?!?! I LOVE those papers, they're so bright and vibrant! Great job with the sketch hun! Love it!
cheers
Cheri

Crystal said...

Tanya awww this is sooooo sweet, LOVE that image and your coloring WOOWEE!!!! Super cute creation!!

Sarah said...

aaw! that image IS cute! Love the pom poms too! but it is too early for Christmas stuff already!!

CraftyC said...

Your card is very sweet & I love this image, so cute!
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

That image is so cute! I love your card. Your coloring is amazing!!