April 09, 2014

Love of the Carrot

Hi peeps ! How about another Easter card ? Yep I and I got  another one after today's card. I'll show you that one tomorrow.But today I'm showing this adorable bunny from Karen's Doodles.It's an oldie but a goodie. I just love the way he's hugging that carrot lol. 

So my papers are not Easter ,as matter fact I believe it was a summer line from My Mind's Eye. I believe in versatility . I have been known to use Christmas papers during the off season lol. Gotta make it work right,And if you're on a budget this is a great start to saving money. 

That delicate beauty of an oval is from Spellbinders. It's a favorite of mine.


Another great chipboard piece from Southern Ridge Trading Co. I stamped the sentiment from Stampin Up onto the chipboard after I agve it a quick dust of distress paint.


Thanks for stopping by !


2 comments:

Graphicat said...

This is great Hun! I love those colours together! One of my fav combos!
Who do you give Easter cards too?mor do you just make them cause bunnies are cute? Lol
Hugs

Hill Top Creations said...

Well done love it.. love those ovals to.. you take care